Sunday, January 3, 2010

John Coltrane Interview on Swedish Radio 1960


http://kdvs.ucdavis.edu/archives/2010-01-03_1028_128kbps.mp3


I've Got Five Dollars - Bobby Short
Everything I've Got Belongs To You - Chris Connor
Bohemia After Dark - Oscar Pettiford
Do The Dead Know What Time It Is? - Kenneth Patchen
Hora Decubitus - Charles Mingus
God - Richard Pryor
Grandmothers - Richard Pryor
Woman Talk - Carmen McRae
I Didn't Know What Time It Was - Carmen McRae
Witchcraft - Bill Evans Trio
A Shade of Jade - Joe Henderson
Get Up Blues - James Emanuel (read by Cicely Tyson)
The Rebel - Mari Evans (read by Cicely Tyson)
Look No Further - Betty Carter
Beware My Heart - Betty Carter
Celia - Charles Mingus
Come Rain or Come Shine - Ray Charles
Come Rain or Come Shine - Sonny Clark
Journey to a Parallel - Bruce Wright (read by Moses Gunn)
The End of Man is His Beauty - LeRoi Jones (read by Ellen Holly)
All Blues (Live) - Miles Davis & John Coltrane
Interview with John Coltrane By Carl-Erik Lindgren
I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Carmen McRae
If You Could See Me Now - Carmen McRae

No comments: